Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

simon23 said:
tonea2003 said:
grim up north said:
Shocking behaviour

Over the top reactions to a genuine concern, he has the talent no doubt, it's the application I'm questioning
It's a discussion point

absolutely nothing wrong with his application or effort.

Constantly trying to make things happen....always a positive first touch....when you are trying to play the way he does sometimes things are going to come off as there is a fine line between success and failure when playing the passes he is trying...even with silva it doesn't always come off

he is much more of a goal threat than milner and navas

Spot on.

simon23 said:
tonea2003 said:
grim up north said:
Shocking behaviour

Over the top reactions to a genuine concern, he has the talent no doubt, it's the application I'm questioning
It's a discussion point

Constantly trying to make things happen....always a positive first touch....when you are trying to play the way he does sometimes things are going to come off as there is a fine line between success and failure when playing the passes he is trying...even with silva it doesn't always come off

I think you have misinterpreted 'application'. I think what the poster meant was he is unable to turn his undoubted talent into a series of good performances.

mosssideblue said:
simon23 said:
tonea2003 said:
It's a discussion point

Spot on.

deluded !! he's shite and done nothing yet !!

mekonmcfc said:
mosssideblue said:
simon23 said:

Well that's an insightful and informative contribution.

Spot on.

mekonmcfc said:
mosssideblue said:
simon23 said:

Spot on.

Well that's a insightful and informative contribution.

mosssideblue said:
mekonmcfc said:
mosssideblue said:

already given my view earlier in the thread

however, he simply isnt good enough, runs around like a headless chicked arms all over the place because he's given the ball away again, constantly gets in the way of other players, Cant head, isnt strong on the ball, technically he isnt that good for a top premier league player, dreadful attempts at goal, doesn't have any tricks in his locker, constantly pulling his shorts down to make sure they are the right length.

He's a liabilty and adds nothing to our squad at present. I wish he would show something so i can say differently but he doesnt

mekonmcfc said:
mosssideblue said:
mekonmcfc said:

however, he simply isnt good enough, runs around like a headless chicked arms all over the place because he's given the ball away again, constantly gets in the way of other players, Cant head, isnt strong on the ball, technically he isnt that good for a top premier league player, dreadful attempts at goal, doesn't have any tricks in his locker, constantly pulling his shorts down to make sure they are the right length.

He's a liabilty and adds nothing to our squad at present. I wish he would show something so i can say differently but he doesnt
Are you sure you know which one Jovetic is?

kenzie115 said:
mekonmcfc said:
mosssideblue said:

ok you carry on believing he's great

mansour's tow ropes said:
simon23 said:
tonea2003 said:
It's a discussion point

I think you have misinterpreted 'application'. I think what the poster meant was he is unable to turn his undoubted talent into a series of good performances.

that's exactly what i meant mate

kenzie115 said:
mekonmcfc said:
mosssideblue said:

I think he gave a good description. i.e. this one that has sat down in one of these seats at matches far more than he has stood fucking up:

Jovetic9.ashx

but hopefully soon, the only place he will be able to watch City is in one of these seats:

jovetic.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.