Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he actually hump her? Maybe he was just shopping around but come on Yaya spend your money wisely. He can't even find a fit bird for that money? Get some advice from kolo . Car sales man seems to work like a charm.

Footballers have such a bad taste in their mistresses,their wags are usually much better looking
In Ancient Rome, the richest and most powerful had the most beautiful wives but they were only classed as eye candy, and baby producing machines and to lie back and think of versuvius, when the said rich and powerful Roman wanted a bit more fun they visited the brothel were the woman knew how to enjoy themselves, the more things change the more they stay the same

Sandra claims her first sex session with the Ivory Coast international at her Manchester flat.

Describing the alleged encounter, she told the Sun on Sunday newspaper: “He was very polite and took his shoes off at the door — I made him a coffee then he gave me £160 which is a bit extra.

“He was quite nervous but once he got going he was fine.

“He kept saying he wanted to change my life for the better but I did not ask how — guys are always saying that to me.”

But she described feeling “disgusted” after allegedly having an “awkward” romp with the £220,000-a-week player in the back of a car.

The couple are said to have met at a Sainsbury’s supermarket close to his home in upmarket Wilmslow, Cheshire.

Sandra told the Sun: “We drove a little way to a quiet country track with no street lights where we stopped to have sex in the back seat of his car, which I remember was a left-hand drive.

“There was a lot of fumbling around and the alarms were set off inside — they kept interrupting and it was pretty awkward.

“Afterwards I was paid just £100 — it was two £50 notes from a huge wad. “I was disgusted by how little money I was given( So went to the papers)but was just too shocked to dispute it.”yeah! Right you was..

High class hoe hahahahah
Ugly as hell but at least she wasn't a granny..

"Once he got going, he was fine..."

wsPDs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.