Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnificent but the game is about more than just doing the spectacular now and then, especially away against a title rival.

He has been our best player of late for me but he went missing again last night for large parts just when we needed him the most, especially defensively.

he is not alone either.

He's a true attacking-midfielder not a defensive-midfielder so giving it Yaya every time we lose is something iv'e just got used to on here..

The Guy is and always will be a Legend in my eyes, I just wish the other game changers were up to speed last night..

Didn't the MuEN run an article a few months ago that Yaya wants to play for us till he's 35? Fuck me, that would be more painful watching him at that age than David Attenbourough narrating on a crippled Wildebeest ambling around in the Serengeti !

Yep let's play Delph in a holding 2 and see how we still get battered defensively and create nothing at the other end

Insanity: Doing the same things over and over again, expecting different results.

We simply have to try something new, it may work, it may not but if you don't try you can never progress and at the moment we're in a steady decline and the evidence is there right in front of your face.

Kind of :) , but I think our front 3 ( Sterling, KDB & Bony) costed us more than 120 Million Pound and they should take more responsibility to win us the game instead of waiting for Yaya.

Indeed. At least Yaya tries to take on the responsibility and as we all know that has sometimes won us crucial games including those that have led to us winning trophies. All these powder puff midfield players always looking to pass and leave someone else to take responsibility are a problem. Look at fucking Navas again last night. And as for Sterling - meh. Meanwhile Bony continues to look out of his depth so we have one world class striker where in the past we have had three. And sadly Sergio is still struggling for fitness and form.

Kind of :) , but I think our front 3 ( Sterling, KDB & Bony) costed us more than 120 Million Pound and they should take more responsibility to win us the game instead of waiting for Yaya.

Two of those started on the bench, wrongly in my opinion as the ball stuck in the final third with there introduction.... People have to realise a ruthless streak is essential when rebuilding teams, there's no sentiment in winning.... His legs have most certainly gone, and not to repeat myself, his legacy is being tainted with every passing game....

Give me the gun and I'll put the fecker down...

This is all to do with being a Pellegrini favourite, yaya has backed him on numerous occasions and vice versa, unfortunately, it's clouding what needs to be done!!!

I blame the pundits who want to always push an agenda. One of the agendas is team can't win with 2 man midfield with Yaya. Well if I recall correctly game started with 3 man midfield and team was down 2-0. As far as I'm concerned the two goals conceded had nothing to do with Yaya. First goal, if anyone was to blame was Sagna for not being tighter on Walcott and Silva for not closing defender from making initial pass. 2nd was all on Magnolia for giving away the ball.

If you want to pick on player, you can watch him for 90 minutes and find 50 things they could/should have done. Hindsight is perfect. I could easily blame Bruyne for the game b/c right before the goal he could have squared it to Silva, and game is entirely different up 1 from down 1.

Defensive frailities IMO are all down to the back 4, especially the two CBs. Seems like every game one of them makes a mistake leading to a goal. When you are possession based team with players up the field it is important 1) not to give up the possession cheaply 2) for your CBs to make good reads and snuff out attacks. This is far bigger issue this season than supposed not tracking back of Yaya.

This blame game aimed at Yaya every time we lose is an utter disgrace. I couldn't watch the game against arsenal but listened to the match in the car on radio Manchester, the 2 blue commentators actually said Yaya was great and was pulling the team through looking for the goal (which he actually got) but was controlling the game looking for an equaliser with every attack going through him.

So anyone actually saying shit or not good enough should look elsewhere to lay a little blame for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.