players hughes has bought

we-r-the-big-4 said:
Cheesy said:
citizens_1976 said:
All good signings apart from TBH which I thought was poor before he put on a City shirt. Zab is my fave, Kompany is awesome and Swp we all know is a city legend.

Bertie?

i have a feeling that was a robinho suggestion

MH is always telling us that he has the final say in transfers, so are you saying he's lying about that? Mind you, it's fairly obvious he knew fcuk all about the Robbie signing.

we-r-the-big-4 said:
Cheesy said:
citizens_1976 said:
All good signings apart from TBH which I thought was poor before he put on a City shirt. Zab is my fave, Kompany is awesome and Swp we all know is a city legend.

Bertie?

and he is meant to be a left back and he hasn't even been given a go there , like we had much better there????????????

Cheesy said:
we-r-the-big-4 said:
Cheesy said:
citizens_1976 said:

Bertie?

MH is always telling us that he has the final say in transfers, so are you saying he's lying about that? Mind you, it's fairly obvious he knew fcuk all about the Robbie signing.

As boss , you always have to have the final say , they told him he is coming , MH says ok! lol

we-r-the-big-4 said:
Cheesy said:
citizens_1976 said:

Bertie?

I doubt it as he was signed around 3pm on the 31st and Robinho not until midnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.