Players I was told about

Manci7y

OK, so I rarely hear news about transfers but I was given some names and closeness of deals tonight by somebody very close to those who know.

Torres is a chance
Silva is a chance but he wants real or barca.
Milner is a very good chance.
One other name that I knew little about, I will give his initials only and anyone who actually has the same info will know. I was told a player with the initials AK was also very close on the same level as Milner. I have to admit I didn't know this player and had to google his first name.....

There are other players aswell but these were the only names I was given.

Manci7y said:
OK, so I rarely hear news about transfers but I was given some names and closeness of deals tonight by somebody very close to those who know.

Torres is a chance
One other name that I knew little about, I will give his initials only and anyone who actually has the same info will know. I was told a player with the initials AK was also very close on the same level as Milner. I have to admit I didn't know this player and had to google his first name.....

Why not just the full name of AK, if you had to Google him it can't exactly be a ground-breaking signing so surely the name would be fine to say, considorring you just named 3 other players too.

we're bringing Alan Kennedy back out of retirement and part exing him back to the dippers for Gerrard.

Blue Coop said:
Manci7y said:

Torres is a chance

Why not just the full name of AK, if you had to Google him it can't exactly be a ground-breaking signing so surely the name would be fine to say, considorring you just named 3 other players too.

The man has a point...

just for the record, I give you Alexander Kolarov

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgx1mCCwoiA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URCPRGhKS3o[/youtube]

oh here's a good one

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjSQxr5HbHA[/youtube]

Manci7y said:

Torres is a chance

It wasn't Alan fucking Kernaghan was it?

Falastur said:
Blue Coop said:

The man has a point...

He does however:

The main reason for not naming him was so that someone like Tolmie could validate the claims. I decided on this player because I had not seen his name mentioned anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.