players numbers?

greeny-ctid

just wondering do you reckon anybody will change their numbers?

i am about to pre order my away kit and want rather yaya or dzeko on the back but with 24 being yaya's preferred number (if paddy goes) will he be changing and same with dzeko with adebayor as 9 ??? as i dont want to pre order it then it turns out that they have changed.

Talking of numbers, does anyone know if we'll be having gold names and numbers on next season's away kit, or do the Premier League only allow white/black numbers?

Joe Hart will move from 25 to 1.
Mario Balotelli will move from 45, but I'm not sure what number he'll take.

And I read somewhere, that when he first signed for the club, Yaya Toure wanted the number 24 but because Patrick Vieira had already reserved it for the season just gone, Yaya reversed the number and settled for 42, so I think Yaya will want his number changing.

And depending on whether we sign any left-backs or not, Kolarov or Zabaleta may get number 3.

MCFC BOB said:

And I read somewhere, that when he first signed for the club, Yaya Toure wanted the number 24 but because Patrick Vieira had already reserved it for the season just gone, Yaya reversed the number and settled for 42, so I think Yaya will want his number changing.

And depending on whether we sign any left-backs or not, Kolarov or Zabaleta may get number 3.

you sure about that one mate i thought that was mario's preferred number? might be wrong though but he was 45 at milan ? and you think dzeko will stay number 10 then?

greeny-ctid said:
MCFC BOB said:

you sure about that one mate i thought that was mario's preferred number? might be wrong though but he was 45 at milan ? and you think dzeko will stay number 10 then?
Was it? Ah, forgive my ignorance.

I think Dzeko will remain at number 10 (no, not as Prime Minister), as Adebayor's future at the club is still in the balance.

MCFC BOB said:
greeny-ctid said:
MCFC BOB said:

Was it? Ah, forgive my ignorance.

I think Dzeko will remain at number 10 (no, not as Prime Minister), as Adebayor's future at the club is still in the balance.

ok mate cheers :) & is bluemoon that predictable ? ;-)

I was surprised there wasn't more movement in the numbers last year. Kompany was the only one that came down to a 'normal' number really

Dzeko will no doubt stay number 10. Its a forwards number and a highly prized shirt at almost every club.

Balotelli requested 45 so can't see any change there, likewise Tevez (fingers crossed) will always be 32, Silva will always be 21 and should he stay Boateng will remain 17 (he requested that on his transfer)

Interestingly I think Joe Hart may stay at 25, I have a feeling he wore this number at Birmingham when he was on loan there that season, (I stand to be corrected) and my thinking is that it was due to his liking of 25 that Adebayor switched to number 9, even thou he had been 25 at Arsenal aswell

4 or 5 is probably a guarenteed number that won't change thou as can't see those two going anywhere

Mrio will stay 45 thats his chosen number!Think Paddy will stay so maybe Yaya will take Sweeps No.8? Altough i heard that NDJ would be taking that number as he has it at Ajax? Willing to be corrected on that though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.