Players we were in for that you're glad we didn't get

Sorry to be the pedant, but Hilton Park Services are north of Wolverhampton. Seems a bit unlikely.

I think you’re forgetting that in 1993, Motorway Service Stations were only frequented by Gay Cruising Politicians, undercover News of the World reporters, and Football Managers with large envelopes.

Also, Molineux was still in mid-reconstruction, so after walking up the M6 to sign for City, I’m pretty confident that Geoff Thomas would have been enticed by Graham Turner inside a sleazy Hilton Park.

I think you’re forgetting that in 1993, Motorway Service Stations were only frequented by Gay Cruising Politicians, undercover News of the World reporters, and Football Managers with large envelopes.

Also, Molineux was still in mid-reconstruction, so after walking up the M6 to sign for City, I’m pretty confident that Geoff Thomas would have been enticed by Graham Turner inside a sleazy Hilton Park.
Hilton Park, like Knutsford, is one of those far more user friendly motorway service stations where you can freely use the tradesman's entrance as a short cut. Fuck Keele and Fuck Stafford.

you know what, I think we are being a little arrogant. most of he players in this thread would have improved us at the time. we were fucking dogshit :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.