Players who might improve us

Real Madrid have a lot of good youngsters ATM such as Oscar, Lucas Vazquez etc. Avoiding the hype of his two goals in the Super Copa, both of which were so powerful and accurate I fail to see even Cristiano Ronaldo scoring something like that.

Our man David Silva even with his new dome look will not be around forever so what better way to find a replacement than paying £72 million haha (before he appreciates in value even more) for a left footed Spanish promising youngster. He can be persuaded by Pep if he is serious about including him in plans and will be redemption for missing out on Isco a couple of years ago.

P.s. I was right about Thiago Alcantara when he was very young and look at him now so don't judge me please lol

Marco Asensio has POTENTIAL to be one of the best in the world. Forget Messi right now it's about this guy. PSG got Neymar we can get Asensio.

Real Madrid have a lot of good youngsters ATM such as Oscar, Lucas Vazquez etc. Avoiding the hype of his two goals in the Super Copa, both of which were so powerful and accurate I fail to see even Cristiano Ronaldo scoring something like that.

Our man David Silva even with his new dome look will not be around forever so what better way to find a replacement than paying £72 million haha (before he appreciates in value even more) for a left footed Spanish promising youngster. He can be persuaded by Pep if he is serious about including him in plans and will be redemption for missing out on Isco a couple of years ago.

P.s. I was right about Thiago Alcantara when he was very young and look at him now so don't judge me please lol

Marco Asensio has POTENTIAL to be one of the best in the world. Forget Messi right now it's about this guy. PSG got Neymar we can get Asensio.
Marco asensio has potential? Shit. We should sign him before another big club does... wait a minute...

Ha ha

So you want to fund Madrid and let them snap mcbappe?
While you are at it , can you fine me winning lottery numbers?

First of all we CAN'T get Asensio as he is absolutely adored by Madrid and he loves it there. Second, we already bought our own left-footed wonderkid in Bernardo Silva (they are only 1.5 years apart), and we have an even younger left-footed wonderkid in Patrick Roberts (whether he will be with us long term remains to be seen).

3 years too late. :( Was raving about him 3 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.