Players who might improve us

Even if Danilo leaves, we would still have Walker and Maffeo. Once we get another DM, Fernandinho could also cover RB.
If Zinchenko leaves, I hope Angelino replaces him. He`s club trained and wouldn`t occupy a foreign spot like Zinchenko next season, and he`s also quicker, a better crosser and marginally better defensively

I suspect zinchenko will be sold as part of the jorginho deal. For fear of injuries I believe Angelino will be with us next season but if all goes well he probably will not play.

We know Pep is targeting a DM and a forward player but how would people feel about selling Danilo plus cash for Fabinho and selling Delph for Bertrand?

We know Pep is targeting a DM and a forward player but how would people feel about selling Danilo plus cash for Fabinho and selling Delph for Bertrand?

Sounds like transfers for the sake of transfers to me. We have to consider the impact on team morale player turnover has. Making two additions, while losing Touré and probably Zinchenko, is probably enough. Bertrand may not be better than Delph either.

I suspect zinchenko will be sold as part of the jorginho deal. For fear of injuries I believe Angelino will be with us next season but if all goes well he probably will not play.

Delph > Bertrand IMO. Would love Fabinho

Keep Delph 100%. Defensively better left-back than Bertrand, and good DM cover.

Danilo I'd happily keep but I really would like to see Maffeo come in.

Celtics Kieran Tierney could be our answer to Liverpool's Robertson.

Dominating at Celtic and still has his best years ahead of him. Could have a good future for us and become a good future LB.

Celtics Kieran Tierney could be our answer to Liverpool's Robertson.

Dominating at Celtic and still has his best years ahead of him. Could have a good future for us and become a good future LB.
I think you're forgetting someone...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.