Players who might improve us

On one of the other threads someone alluded to a huge deal being worked on....immediately Bale came into my head....I really hope my Chrystal balls are bouncing

According to reports both Javier Mascerano and Dani Alves have been told they're allowed to leave. For me it would make complete sense to offer them both a 1 year contract. They both play in positions that need strengthening and would offer a wealth of experience in europe.

Obviously it's a short term fix but it would allow us to spend money on other players this summer

Mascherano has been playing centre half for the last 5 years, I don't really see him doing enough of a job for us in midfield to make him worth signing. Alves a possibility, but yet again a stop gap option, Zab with a decent pre season would be preferable to paying the signing on fee and with Sagna's age we really should be looking into a longer term option at right back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.