Players who might improve us

Virgil Van Dijk

I like him. Age 24, did very well at Celtic and was part of a successful Saints team. Also broken into Dutch team.

Premiership proven and looks a good player. Is he worth a bid ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like him. Age 24, did very well at Celtic and was part of a successful Saints team. Also broken into Dutch team.

Premiership proven and looks a good player. Is he worth a bid ?
Think Koeman will take him to Goodison as a replacement when Stones joins us.

I think he's woeful, other than that one game he had against us. Which wasn't hard to do at the time lets be honest.

I've watched him a good bit and he's nowhere near a high enough standard, but "looks" a player.

Not for me. Played next to denayer at Celtic and denayer looked twice the player that Van Dijk was

Not for me. Played next to denayer at Celtic and denayer looked twice the player that Van Dijk was

I wouldn't say so, Van DIJK dominated that league regularly dribbling out with ease, Debater definitely benefited from playing alongside him. I've always advocated Virgil being Premier League standard but elite European level? Not sure myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.