Players who might improve us

Sorry if his name has been brought up already... no links, but can anybody tell me more about Perisic? He's had a lovely tournament so far, just curious how he's lined up at Inter.

Mertens. There's something about the energy he has and the intensity at which he plays that reminds me of Tevez. Not of quite the same quality, mind, but we do have a propensity to be either full on or full off, so a player who could inject something into the team- legally- wouldn't go amiss.

I really like the look of kimmich from Bayern after watching him last season and now how he is playing in the euros he is a great prospect and can play anywhere across the back four and centre mid

I really like the look of kimmich from Bayern after watching him last season and now how he is playing in the euros he is a great prospect and can play anywhere across the back four and centre mid

Scouting of Michael Reschke. Like Costa and Coman and Vidal... - Bayern's best acquisation they made - he was working for Bayer Leverkusen before.

Scouting of Michael Reschke. Like Costa and Coman and Vidal... - Bayern's best acquisation they made - he was working for Bayer Leverkusen before.

It's shocking isn't it when u consider how much we have spent on absolute dross! Over the past few years bar one or two players our signings have been woeful

I thought Perisic was top class for Croatia last night against Spain. Composed, able to shoot and cross with both feet and very fast. Good age 27, can be a winger or secondary striker. Only slight blot on his copybook seems when he was under Klopp at Dortmund. He complained he was being overlooked by favouritism to others. He was sold to Wolfsburg shortly after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.