Players who might improve us

Is he not in talks with the rags?
Yes. But they are the only team who are after him. How can someone score 18 Goals and provide 20 assists in 48 Matches in a top European league and have only one club chasing him?

He also has a release clause of 39 Million Euros. Thats a bargain for a player like him.

Last edited:
Yes. But they are the only team who are after him. How can someone score 18 Goals and provide 20 assists in 48 Matches in a top European league and have only one club chasing him?
This things happen more often than people think. Sanchez and Ozil when they moved to Arsenal. No one challenged Arsenal.

The thing blows my mind. You just have to catch a prospect at the right time I guess :(

This things happen more often than people think. Sanchez and Ozil when they moved to Arsenal. No one challenged Arsenal.

The thing blows my mind. You just have to catch a prospect at the right time I guess :(

If my memory's right wasn't because of FFP that blocked it?

If we can grab either one of ( Sanchez, Hazard or Bale) this would be my dream signing. :(

I believe the reason Pep is not persuing mkhitaryan is because Pep like Young players that he Can mold, where as mkhitaryan is pretty much settled

If my memory's right wasn't because of FFP that blocked it?

If we can grab either one of ( Sanchez, Hazard or Bale) this would be my dream signing. :(
Yeah, for us but how come Chelaea United Liverpool Juventuss Bayern Athletico and Dortmund didn't even blink. Let Arsenal get a free run.

I believe the reason Pep is not persuing mkhitaryan is because Pep like Young players that he Can mold, where as mkhitaryan is pretty much settled
I think Pep's ideas and likes are varied. There are some he wants to mold. Others he wants to acquire for what they offer. There is no one idea fits all. Xabi Alonzo never played with Pep before joining him at Bayern. He attempted to get Pirlo late in his career. It's not all about moulding

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.