Players who might improve us

Okay chaps I'm an ITK type of chap but baring in mind the complexity of Kroos situation with the rags throwing Juve blank cheque. I feel we need an alternative and TBH Rakitic was top draw last season for Barca for me their best player. I'm not sure what sort of money were talking but I reckon much less than the £60 mil we have on the table for Kroos would secure his services?

Anyone else agree with me on this one?
http://www.espnfc.co.uk/blog/transf...-gabriel-jesus-ivan-rakitic-to-quit-barcelona

Meanwhile, is Barcelona's Ivan Rakitic set to leave the Camp Nou? Following Andre Gomes' arrival, the Croatian midfielder's agent tweeted "It's time to go." One to watch...

One to keep an eye on..Monaco's Kylian Mbappe(17 Years),Monaco's youngest ever scorer...Might seem cliche but he is,at that age the closest thing i've seen to Thierry Henry..Lightning quick and glides past players with ease..Won the U19 Euros with France recently.

One to keep an eye on..Monaco's Kylian Mbappe(17 Years),Monaco's youngest ever scorer...Might seem cliche but he is,at that age the closest thing i've seen to Thierry Henry..Lightning quick and glides past players with ease..Won the U19 Euros with France recently.
I guess 'keep an eye on' him is right. But this is a thread for players who might improve us. He currently wouldn't. In 2 years possibly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.