Players who might improve us

Would love to see what pep could do with gravenberch. Wouldn't be to upset to see phillips move on and see gravenberch take his place. Hasn't been great at Munich but still very young and has massive potential, also grew up in the ajax academy so is technically very good. Also has the ability to score a few as well. He'd be happy moving from bayern as he's not getting any game time, sometimes you just don't settle at certain clubs, especially when they appear to be toxic to non Germans.
he would not get much time at City either, he is only a little faster that Rodri who is better at everything else, and that is the main difference between him and Bellingham as well, Bellingham is a dynamo which attracts the ball.

Carlos Augusto, left -back from seri-A club monza could be a good option.6 goals and 5 assists so far in 29 matches this season

Carlos Augusto, left -back from seri-A club monza could be a good option.6 goals and 5 assists so far in 29 matches this season
Never had a sniff of the senior Brazilian team and would be a low money transfer, at 24 and with no international involvement in a few years it's unlikely he'd get a work permit.

If I'm making a bet I'd say we go into next season with KDB. Bernardo, Bellingham, MacAtee, and Perrone as 8/10s. Signing Bellingham and keeping Bernardo allows us to "replace" Gundo and ween the 2 talented youngsters in.

If KP is moved on I would love to see us move for Tonali to fill that role, but I highly doubt Milan would consider moving him. He would be the perfect flip side to Rodri IMO. At 22 he offers technically ability, tactical versatility, and a relentless work rate with no issues whatsoever about getting stuck in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.