Players who might improve us

Whoever gets Desire Doue is getting probably Frances next break out star , what a player he is, 17 years of age but he's incredible. I'd love us to be linked , he's going to be special. Rennes are known for producing quality players he looks like the next one

Ferdi Kadioglu (Fenerbahçe), 23 years old. "The Turkish Cancelo".

Can play as right or left inverted full-back.

Talented admittedly, with quick feet and fantastic balance. Known about him for a few years now but never seen him as an inverted full back. The video didn’t help as it didn’t show his defensive abilities. However definitely could play at a higher level.

I'm just curious, if we were willing to pay 100-120 million for Bellingham, isn't Bayern Munich's Musiala worth a similar amount? We can even sweeten the deal and add Cancelo to reduce the price. Why not? 11 goals, 9 assists this year in Germany. He has tremendous potential!
They won't sell.

Florian Wirtz is an extenely good shout.
Disappointed we don't really seem to have any links, he's the only young player visible to me in Europe that I think could, pound for pound, genuinely replace Kev in our line up over the next few years and playing for Leverkusen he should be attainable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.