Players who might improve us

I still believe Maddison could potentially be a great addition. We saw how Grealish's work rate improved under Pep. I see no reason why Maddison's couldn't, which IMO is the only question mark around him.

Not the worst shout - if Leicester don’t take the piss with their asking price.

Hope we’re monitoring Xavi Simons, Arda Guler and Moukoko.

Reactions: kun
I still believe Maddison could potentially be a great addition. We saw how Grealish's work rate improved under Pep. I see no reason why Maddison's couldn't, which IMO is the only question mark around him.

I fear that if Bernado goes we will look at Maddison

Maddison is a class player in a middling Leicester team that wasted their CL chances and then got relegated. I feel he still has levels that would be unlocked with better coaching and management.

Maddison is a class player in a middling Leicester team that wasted their CL chances and then got relegated. I feel he still has levels that would be unlocked with better coaching and management.
Lillo LOVES Maddison apparently, and he's coming back as 2nd in command :)

He said he wanted two city lads on loan... Give him Palmer and Doyle (cb) and we'll grab Maddison for 50mil. The rest of the cash allocated for Rice could go to Williams, Guler or Veiga.
I'd take Barnes from Leicester very underrated as well as madders if i was pushed. Loan em Perrone & an EDS/CFG take your pick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.