Players who might improve us

He can still do a job for us. Just needs a change of scene. The down side Arsenal will still want a lot of money for the player.

Last edited:
Brandt youtube and fifa17 say he plays as a attacking midfielder but every time i have watched him he has played as a left sided defensive midfielder with bags of energy pace and a good touch, a young Kante but with a better touch maybe?, much better than Delph who could not get into the midfield in front of Kolorov

Brandt youtube and fifa17 say he plays as a attacking midfielder but every time i have watched him he has played as a left sided defensive midfielder with bags of energy pace and a good touch, a young Kante but with a better touch maybe?, much better than Delph who could not get into the midfield in front of Kolorov
Which Brandt?

If he means the one on Leverkusen I think he has the wrong player lol
Yeah. That's why I asked. Didn't want to assume. But the Leverkusen one is nothing like Kante. He is more like a young Debryune with a bit more dribbling skill.

Wylan Cyprien from Nice looks top class, great vision, has an eye for goal and is great on set pieces.

Theres so much hidden talent in the French league that we could add to bolster our defense, especially seeing how Sevilla live off that!

Yeah. That's why I asked. Didn't want to assume. But the Leverkusen one is nothing like Kante. He is more like a young Debryune with a bit more dribbling skill.
I have seen this lad play a far better game than Delph ever has for us in mid field, my reference to Kante is both have pace to burn and great energy levels
if you think he is too expensive and/or our priorities lay else where or even that you think this kid cannot adapt to a more defensive position on a regular basis , i can live with that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.