Players who might improve us

Someone in the middle of the park that is fit and the manager trusts. There’s no guarantee that de Bruyne and Stones will regain and retain fitness in the coming months, and we currently have two midfielders who cost a reported 80 million pounds but have managed 288 League minutes between them for us this season; Lewis, Ortega, and Bobb combined have more League minutes.

Nuno Mendes, 21 year old left back at PSG. We don't have a true left back if we need one, he's young and could be very good.

I'd take Reece James as an eventual replacement for Walker if he wasn't as injury prone as Darren Anderton. I think he's excellent but too unreliable.

I think that Livramento lad at Newcastle is gonna be a hell of a right back and is obviously their long term replacement for Trippier. He looks a pretty versatile player too. Can't see Newcastle selling him but i would take him here, he would be great under Pep with a couple of years of coaching.

Maddison would have been a good addition. Maybe not quite world-class, but proven in the prem. He's been one of the players of the season so far

He's quality. Only second behind De Bruyne in assists over the last 3 years in the league and look who he was playing for.

Look at the difference in Tottenham when he's playing and when he doesn't.

I don't care much for the term world class, but if he had a more exotic name and hadn't been at Leicester but had exactly the same ability, he would be talked up way more and have people saying he's world class.

I'd take him at City all day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.