Players who might improve us

In the summer:

Ospina- Would be a good backup for next season as he's good on the ball. I'd loan Gunn to a Prem club next season and have him ready for the following season. Sell Hart and Bravo

Harry Maguire

Masuaku for a substitute left back- move Delph back into midfield as a backup when Yaya leaves

Kondogbia/Weigl/ Fabinho- Anyone of these would be long term replacements for Fernandinho

Pulisic- Is capable of playing anywhere in the front 4 and has a fantastic ceiling. Pep could really transform him. Sterling/Sane/Bernardo/Pulisic could be the wing options for 10 years.

That's about it really as the other positions are covered.

In the summer:

Ospina- Would be a good backup for next season as he's good on the ball. I'd loan Gunn to a Prem club next season and have him ready for the following season. Sell Hart and Bravo

Harry Maguire

Masuaku for a substitute left back- move Delph back into midfield as a backup when Yaya leaves

Kondogbia/Weigl/ Fabinho- Anyone of these would be long term replacements for Fernandinho

Pulisic- Is capable of playing anywhere in the front 4 and has a fantastic ceiling. Pep could really transform him. Sterling/Sane/Bernardo/Pulisic could be the wing options for 10 years.

That's about it really as the other positions are covered.
Would rather see us get relegated than sign Ospina, Maguire, Masuaku, Kodogbia or Pulisic.

Would rather see us get relegated than sign Ospina, Maguire, Masuaku, Kodogbia or Pulisic.

No Pulisic? Have you actually watched the kid?

I could understand the others but Pulisic is quality.

If transfermarkt is to be believed, Martial's contract expires in 2019. I reckon him as one of the most talented strikers of the generation, only Mbappe is clearly ahead. Would it be possible to somehow lure him? Doubt that he's happy with the current regime (although Mou's contract ends the same year, 2019).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.