Players who might improve us

Hazard hasn’t signed a new contract and he is starting to find his best form ever.. i would love him in a pep system and pep making him the best in the world!

If Spurs meltdown this year and win nothing again, could we tempt Eriksen accross from Spurs. He's still a good age but he isn't getting any younger and might want to join a team that can actually win something. Also can't think of a player that would be a better deputy for De Bruyne if he would be happy not being a starter in every game. This would free up Gundogan as a backup for Fernandinho where, in my opinion, he plays his better football.

Only negative, we'd have to negotiate with Levy.
He's said rattish things about City in the past.

Hazard hasn’t signed a new contract and he is starting to find his best form ever.. i would love him in a pep system and pep making him the best in the world!
I wish, but I just can't see it happening. His eyes are on real madrid. He will always be the one that got for me. Thought he'd become a phenomenon when he was at Lille. We coulda had him for £35M before he went to Chelsea if we'd just paid a few agent fees but we took a hard line. I understand why we did, we wanted to draw a line in the sand with regards to those kind of payments but gosh, what a loss. He favoured us and under pep he woulda been amazing, just like Sarri looks to be taking him to the next level. Was devastated when he ended at Chelsea after it looked like he was gonna be coming here.

Think we have a couple of very specific needs in our squad at the moment and we'd do better to focus our efforts on those. He's a good player but it seems like it'd be more like signing him the sake of it rather than bringing in what we actually need.

We could do worse.

I think we could do worse , but I also think we should do better, I reckon he's significantly worse than most of our midfielders who to be fair are outstanding. I just don't think he would improve anything even though he's a decent footballer.

This is the kind of deal we might do in 2013 or 2014.

He's nowhere near the standard of our squad, and at 27 he's not worth investing Pep's time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.