Players who might improve us

Don’t agree with you mate . Zinchenko is not even in the conversation with digne . But that’s my opinion .
Digne didn’t work at PSG or Barca so why would he work out here?

he also averaged 31 games a season which is less games than Kompany played for us in 10 years and he had a fair few injuries, he misses a 3rd of his clubs games every year.

If we're looking at left backs to replace he who shall not be named, Semedo at Wolves looked very decent tonight, was only against United though!

I'd take Lamptey from Brighton in the future. He can cover Walker's role very well as they are similar in speed and it seems Lamptey is bulking up as well. Cancelo can continue on the left where he's done a fine job and Zinny is a good back up.
Only issue with lamptey is his injury record. Really fun player to watch though

Keep an eye on that Celtic striker, Kyogo is it? Seems a very underatted player.

Well in that case Kyle's not getting any younger. We have Cancello and Zinny as cover on the left.
The fact is Semedo reads the game, can pass and is very quick, ideal I'd say, although maybe not a priority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.