Players who might improve us

I don’t think I’ll be able to cope if Frimpong ends up playing for the rags or dippers.

Local lad, playing absolutely world class, 10x the player Yan Couto is.

Bring him home Txiki!!!
8 goals and 10 assists from RWB so far this season, truly incredible numbers. Poor defensively, but at 23 there’s enough time to sort that out

I don’t think I’ll be able to cope if Frimpong ends up playing for the rags or dippers.

Local lad, playing absolutely world class, 10x the player Yan Couto is.

Bring him home Txiki!!!
Just watched the game myself mainly to see frimpong grimaldo and wirtz.
I know Bayern were stretched when he came on and he plays in the wingback role but you can see there is a top class player there .
He's absolutely rapid and has the end product to match . Local boy, club trained/HG i believe ? stil only 22 and a 34 million pound release clause.

That high and wide role that Walker has been playing for us this season . Frimpong is perfect for it . Would love him to be walkers successor

8 goals and 10 assists from RWB so far this season, truly incredible numbers. Poor defensively, but at 23 there’s enough time to sort that out

He’s decent 1v1 IMO, most of the defensive issues are because he’s often their most forward player and no one can cover that much ground with the speed of the counters in the Bundesliga.

Just watched the game myself mainly to see frimpong grimaldo and wirtz.
I know Bayern were stretched when he came on and he plays in the wingback role but you can see there is a top class player there .
He's absolutely rapid and has the end product to match . Local boy, club trained/HG i believe ? stil only 22 and a 34 million pound release clause.

That high and wide role that Walker has been playing for us this season . Frimpong is perfect for it . Would love him to be walkers successor
What happened to Grimaldo don’t think he has lived up to the hype

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.