Playing out from the back (The 'Ederson' Factor)

Whenever i hear pundits/talkshite talking about this it is always put down to Allison,no mention of eddie or that pep has brought it here and everyone is now trying to do it,pep will never get any credit for changing football in this country

Whenever i hear pundits/talkshite talking about this it is always put down to Allison,no mention of eddie or that pep has brought it here and everyone is now trying to do it,pep will never get any credit for changing football in this country

Not whilst the arse-licking media whores have the dippers and rags to suck up to.

I doubt that Pep could give a fuck for the poisonous twats that he is obliged to speak to though.

He's vital to the way we play, i love the guy.
Not the greatest shot stopper but he's perfect for us

Against Bury, on Nijinsky's debut for them.
Well remembered. I wasn't at that game, so I had forgotten details. I bet you were in that corrugated shed! Or was it at home? Colin must have been about twelve then!

Well remembered. I wasn't at that game, so I had forgotten details. I bet you were in that corrugated shed! Or was it at home? Colin must have been about twelve then!

Blimey! How old do you think I am?

It was quite a few years before I started following the Blues; I’ve just read about it over the years.

I’m pretty sure it was at Gigg Lane and The King would have been around 17-18 at the time, according to Wikipedia.

It was quite a few years before I started following the Blues; I’ve just read about it over the years.

I’m pretty sure it was at Gigg Lane and The King would have been around 17-18 at the time, according to Wikipedia.

It was at Maine Road when Harry Dowd scored, I was there.

Well, i am old enough to have been to Gigg Lane in those days. Sorry you missed them! (Chants of 'City are back')

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.