Please return two stick flags taken at wembley

trevorriley

We packaged up numerous flags and banners ( 1894 group ) to display at wembley Vs Liverpool. The flags are funded by fan donation therefore they are used again and again.

Along with other flags where 8 small two stick flags of various designs and two of them the pep image smoking a cigar. These where given to fans with instruction to leave them on the mesh at the front of the city end behind goals. None of the 8 flags where returned, to be honest i expected a couple to go missing but all eight is a bit unfair.

If anybody has one of these two stick banners please return them on match day next home games, they are valuable to us and we want to keep using them. Funding response from fans is fantastic, i feel i have a duty to look after flags / banners that are made from donations so would appreciate the return of them.

Could be any reason why the flags where taken, perhaps it was thought they where freebies from the club or fans didnt know how to return them. I have attached a sample of size of flags, as i say they where of various designs.

If you can not get to the back off 115 / 116 concourse to return them, please hand them to a steward and explain to them. Or message me on here.

Thanks

"I have attached a sample of size of flags"

Whoops?

You are aware there were a lot of scousers down for the day BTW? Not that I'm pointing fingers but...

haha not to jump to conclusions but thats the first thing that i thought !

We handed the flags to city fans at the front, just a few ended up held up but all went missing. We did find some empty plastic flag sticks on the floor though, doesn't take a detective really..

haha not to jump to conclusions but thats the first thing that i thought !

We handed the flags to city fans at the front, just a few ended up held up but all went missing. We did find some empty plastic flag sticks on the floor though, doesn't take a detective really..
"I have attached a sample of size of flags"

Am I misreading that?

yes mate, glad you like it, happy with it to was a great buzz when it got used. We will use it a few times. It would make a good tshirt.

couldnt take it to wembley, they said lareg suffer banners are a hazard.. But i clearly saw one double the size in the liverpool end !
There’s a surprise… the cult allowed to do what they want for the fear of triggering the victim mentality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.