please stand by while we are checking your browser

117 M34

I am getting this error message when trying to log in to the city app/website on my mobile.
I've cleared my cache and cookies but still the same.
Any ideas how to resolve?

Maybe privacy add-ons or settings stopping the 'accept all cookies' message? If so then disable them for the initial log in at least. If not then presuming everything is up to date then try a different browser.

Maybe privacy add-ons or settings stopping the 'accept all cookies' message? If so then disable them for the initial log in at least. If not then presuming everything is up to date then try a different browser.
I tried a different browser and that allowed me to log in. Cheers.

That means then it's not related to my phone and is more related to chrome. So now I need to find out why it doesn't like chrome on my phone.

I tried a different browser and that allowed me to log in. Cheers.

That means then it's not related to my phone and is more related to chrome. So now I need to find out why it doesn't like chrome on my phone.
Do you have any add-ons on Chrome? Is it up to date?

had this for about half an hour on both Chrome and Edge.
Whether coincidence or because I added this site to Trusted sites, but it seems to have stopped blocking.

I think it's Cloudflare doing odd things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.