Plus1hd.com / + 720p package

Jonny Boy

First off, happy new year to all fellow blues - I was at Norwich and that certianly helped me feel postive about 2013...haha!

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has gone for the year package with extra picture quality and if it is indeed any better than normal.

I don't subscirbe to sky or have terrestial TV so this is main way I watch footy/sport - and use a VGA spliter from my computer to watch on a LED TV screen.

thanks for any help :)

It's a decent site and feeds are pretty good but all these sites are a gamble to subscribe to they could be gone next week or in 2 years! If your going to subscribe once a year when there's a 20% reduction is when to do it..

I'm sure I read a mod post somewhere in chat that the 720 package was for the PPV events only and the football would stay in the same format

Ill be sticking to a month by month purchase, you just have no idea when
These sites go, and they all go eventually!

80s Shorts said:
Same here. Crock of shit. Thanks for the reccommendation.

it's only done this in the last couple of games though , before that it was fine ...

on their facebook page the site owners claim to be making some improvements to the servers etc , and apologize for any stream problems

........ at last , half an hour in , and i've finally got a stream !

They are just too busy, get on early and you'll be fine. I watched it from start to finish no probs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.