Podolski eyes City

Status
Not open for further replies.
vincent said:
Mantel said:
That's Klinsmanns fault.

why ? klinsmann has only been manager 3 or 4 months.
So Podolski is missing 3-4 months of experience. As Klinsmann was managing the Nationalteam, Podolski had his place in the team, now he is the trainer of Bavaria Munich and Podolski is warming the bench and not only until January, because Bavaria Munich said today that "Podolski is going nowhere in the winter transfer period". Seems like Podolski has to wait until Luca Toni and Klose are injured...

though he seems pretty set on leaving in jan.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1777_4542242,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/ ... 42,00.html</a>

Wooderbeen said:
moomba said:
He has got a good record, but theres something about him that tells me he won't be a success with us.

And it's not a Podolski vs Vassell choice. Hughes will play Vass regardless.
Really? So if we pick up three or four first teamers in January, like Podolski, you think Hughes will still play Vassell? I rather think not. Or was that just a thinly veiled (obviously clever) dig at our manager?

I think you're taking the message board just a little bit too seriously.

moomba said:
Wooderbeen said:
Really? So if we pick up three or four first teamers in January, like Podolski, you think Hughes will still play Vassell? I rather think not. Or was that just a thinly veiled (obviously clever) dig at our manager?

I think you're taking the message board just a little bit too seriously.
Nope, not really, matey. Just a simple question is all.

My guess:

He is trying to get himself some credibility by increasing his post count, then he will present us with an ITK story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.