poetic justice

marco said:
thats what it was today,rovers came out to snap legs 'dirty bastards' and how nice to wipe that smug smile from fat mans face

Allardyce has been at the club for a couple of weeks. He's not the manager who moulded Blackburn into a dirty bunch of clobberers. Guess who is...

shaundickov said:
marco said:
thats what it was today,rovers came out to snap legs 'dirty bastards' and how nice to wipe that smug smile from fat mans face

Allardyce has been at the club for a couple of weeks. He's not the manager who moulded Blackburn into a dirty bunch of clobberers. Guess who is...

Your right you really have to hate that cheating rag bastard.....mmmmmmMMMM Ince ;-)

shaundickov said:
marco said:

Paul Ince? :P

shaundickov said:
marco said:

As if...Blackburn have been like that long before the Hughes era

shaundickov said:
marco said:

ermmm another hughes out thread taking shape here i suspect, cant we just be happy for the point tonight!

shaundickov said:
marco said:

I can't take you seriously, I'm still pissing my sides at your 2-0 down rant

shaundickov said:
marco said:

After your pathetic charisma thread, along with your stupid comments in the match thread, i doubt anybody is taking you seriously anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.