Points for the final

I've got 4800 points and not on the cup scheme. I dont expct to get a ticket through my points. Reckon I'll be relying on someone getting me one.

Regardless, flights, hotel and return train back to Edinburgh all booked so I'll be there even if I cant get in Wembley.

Gstack166 said:
Thought I was a certainty on 2620 points & on the Cup Scheme until I seen people worrying about not getting one on the scheme with 5000+ points.
I'm in exactly the same position as you, over 2500 points and on cup scheme. I think there will only be problems in us getting tickets is if our allocation is less than the number of people on the cup scheme (estimated at 17K). Either that or the club change their selling criteria from the semi, i.e. do it by loyalty points regardless of who's on the scheme. In all honesty I don't think either scenario is likely and that anyone on the cup scheme should get a ticket.

acton28 said:
the originalkippaxman said:
Well it is going to be interesting. Remember the last final big outrage for the Semi that all cup scheme members got a ticket then a different sales policy for the final.

I would not guarantee that everyone on the Cup Scheme will get a ticket.

But I've been drinking Budwesier all season!

That being the case you will exempt from queuing at 4am and will be allocated with a VIP walk through slot.

Oh wait on. Was it Bud Light if so then unfortunately you are exempt from this offer and can fook off for being a girly drinker. :)

I'm fairly sure that all cup scheme members will get a ticket and rightly so. Based on what happened in 2011 and adjusting for the increased average points holding, I would also expect non cup scheme ST holders with more than about 6000 points to also get tickets.

moomba said:
johnbmcr said:
The only valid reason to sign up or not is choice we all have them and the blue moan faulty thinking is back big style last seen in full flow @ the Derby April 2011.

The the fatal flaw in the I've supported the club for years they owe me reasoning is that the complainers have already enjoyed the pleasure of being there at the time .

The posters mix up up ability to buy with a sense of entitlement because of some vague notion of loyalty FFS if you dont go because you enjoy watching city why bother is not a punishment!

face the fact you've had your games already why should you get a freebe when every body else has to pay ?

Kompany got it right when he said each year the clock starts again for fans as well as players

No-one is moaning except maybe you. Just offering an alternative viewpoint to the current system.

not moaning just trying to understand by de-constructing some of the arguments put on here

I'm really all heart and feel for all the posters who have dragged their sorry arse's around the country to watch city hoping for some credit that's the sort of crap organised religions and cults espouse to get members to behave clearly doesn't work for them nor will it work as a way to get tickets

I still don't get the numbers that people are talking about. For the semi the consensus was that we shifted 26k tickets by the end of the Cup Scheme window. 5k were left of an original allocation of 31k.

So if we sold 26k and that only went to Cup Scheme members and Supporter Clubs etc then surely not everyone is guaranteed a ticket if the allocation is only 24/25k for the final? Hopefully clearer by the end of the week though. If the window has an option for non-CS members then all CS will get one, don't think they make too many mistakes on judging when tickets will sell out.

Best option to my mind would be

ST with CS & 7000 points or ST with 10000 Loyalty points and drop down 1000 points from there

However cup scheme stated 'Cup scheme members are at the front of the queue when it comes to cup final tickets.'

So if your not in a supporters branch or on the cup scheme you might want to invest in a mud hut in pie eating country

Gstack166 said:
Thought I was a certainty on 2620 points & on the Cup Scheme until I seen people worrying about not getting one on the scheme with 5000+ points.

We don't have 25000 on the cup scheme so if you want a ticket you will get 1

mcb1207 said:
I still don't get the numbers that people are talking about. For the semi the consensus was that we shifted 26k tickets by the end of the Cup Scheme window. 5k were left of an original allocation of 31k.

So if we sold 26k and that only went to Cup Scheme members and Supporter Clubs etc then surely not everyone is guaranteed a ticket if the allocation is only 24/25k for the final? Hopefully clearer by the end of the week though. If the window has an option for non-CS members then all CS will get one, don't think they make too many mistakes on judging when tickets will sell out.

I thought we only had 17,000 on the cup scheme? Wasnt the 26,000 all ST holders?

cibaman said:
mcb1207 said:

I thought we only had 17,000 on the cup scheme? Wasnt the 26,000 all ST holders?

You seem to be under the impression all tickets go on sale
Some are used by the club, then corporate and supporters clubs get first dibs, and then they go on sale to Cup Scheme members

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.