points of blue meeting Apr 27th.

Scrabster Six

Mancunian Suite Tuesday April 27th 6.30 PM. (COMS) .Think its important that anyone who can't make this meeting has their questions asked regarding anything but especially I would imagine The development of City Street, Season Ticket Prices etc,Security issues around the stadium judging by last two home games and many more subjects.Please make sticky Thanks.....

How about asking whether Mancini is here for the long term?

That still remains the funniest thing I've ever seen on Bluemoon.

Can someone please ask why you could not upgrade a child ST to an adult one on derby day? The ticket office was fully staffed for 'qeuries only'. (What a waste of money). I fail to see how it can be a security issue and as this is summat we have done before on match day this came as an unpleasant and unneccessary surprise. Luckily we found a way round it but I know some didn't.

Surely a virtually unused ticket office, empty seats and loss of sales on food/drink/merchandise make this a self-defeating exercise.

Didsbury Dave said:

Cheers Dave thanks for the reminder of my question!! LOL

The club need to raise the disabled areas for wheelchair users (back of level one). The guys in wheelchairs really struggle to see when everyone stands up. I've written to the club twice about this, got an acknowledgement last time but they done nothing about it. There's regular moans and arguments near where I sit about it and nearly a fight at the Birmingham match!

OurCity said:
The club need to raise the disabled areas for wheelchair users (back of level one). The guys in wheelchairs really struggle to see when everyone stands up. I've written to the club twice about this, got an acknowledgement last time but they done nothing about it. There's regular moans and arguments near where I sit about it and nearly a fight at the Birmingham match!
can you ask them to contact me if they are having issues. I am secretary of the Disabled Supporters association and have a meeting set up with Jon Stemp head of infrastructure to look at ways of improving accesability pm me for email or phone number<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 pm --<br /><br />
Scrabster Six said:
Mancunian Suite Tuesday April 27th 6.30 PM. (COMS) .Think its important that anyone who can't make this meeting has their questions asked regarding anything but especially I would imagine The development of City Street, Season Ticket Prices etc,Security issues around the stadium judging by last two home games and many more subjects.Please make sticky Thanks.....
I am in a meeting with Danny Wilson re Season Ticket Prices this week, so should be announched ahead of 27th

sweenyuk said:
OurCity said:
can you ask them to contact me if they are having issues. I am secretary of the Disabled Supporters association and have a meeting set up with Jon Stemp head of infrastructure to look at ways of improving accesability pm me for email or phone number

-- Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 pm --

Scrabster Six said:
I am in a meeting with Danny Wilson re Season Ticket Prices this week, so should be announched ahead of 27th
if you find out what the increase will be let us know...I am moving house next week and will be taking the money out of what we have left (after paying the usual solicitors, agents etc etc) but the wife doesn't know...YET!

laburnumblue said:
sweenyuk said:
can you ask them to contact me if they are having issues. I am secretary of the Disabled Supporters association and have a meeting set up with Jon Stemp head of infrastructure to look at ways of improving accesability pm me for email or phone number

-- Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 pm --

if you find out what the increase will be let us know...I am moving house next week and will be taking the money out of what we have left (after paying the usual solicitors, agents etc etc) but the wife doesn't know...YET!

As long as we are not gagged I will update after the meeting

paul_blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Cheers Dave thanks for the reminder of my question!! LOL

What was the reply?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.