Police Brutality

nashark said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Rodney King deserved it.

Also, a repeat of those riots was avoided when they let OJ Simpson walk free.

Sorry, none of those statements make sense.

L.A would not have rioted if OJ was convicted.

How did King deserve to be beaten almost to death by law enforcers?
LA and America was ready to explode again if OJ was sent down. OJ Simpson was and possibly still is a hero to black people over there.

Anyway,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4sfWLFky0Y[/youtube]

View the video and make up your own mind.
A police officer is facing jail after assaulting an off-duty soldier as he arrested him and then lying under oath to cover up his actions.

Special Constable Peter Lightfoot, 40, was captured on CCTV striking Mark Aspinall's head on the ground, rubbing his face in the tarmac and hitting him with his police helmet as he was restrained during an arrest.

He claimed that Mr Aspinall, 24, who was then a Lance Corporal with the Royal Mechanical engineers, had been struggling violently as he and two other officers tried to arrest him after he was ejected from a nightclub for being drunk.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1299832/Police-officer-caught-beating-duty-soldier-CCTV-faces-jail.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0vknQdP8m" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0vknQdP8m</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1299832/Police-officer-caught-beating-duty-soldier-CCTV-faces-jail.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Always had a bit of a resentment towards the police, seen too many people try to talk politely and rationally to them only to be told to "fuck off or I'll nick you" also the thing when you call em mate, seen it many times in person and on those fly on the wall police documentary's "I'm not your fuckin mate" well what shall I call you then knob head. Last season was a prime example walking through the train station with my mate and his dad, there was quite a police presence my mates dad who is getting on a bit happened to pass the criminally insane comment of "bloody hell lots of dibble about today isn't there" when some self righteous nob passing in a group of about five of them said "shut it you fat ****" my mates dad stopped and said "excuse me what was that for" straight away they all stopped and got right in his face the usual followed "fuckin carry on and your nicked". My mates dad tried to reason that he was only making a remark that was no way meant to be malicious just general chit chat, and more to the point what had his private conversations got to do with them. They were having none of it, they were just out to have somebody that day no matter what and it was blatantly obvious, we just got my mates dad out of the way and onto a train. I know there a few good coppers about but from my experiences they are far outnumbered by these dick heads, they can all get to fuck for all I care.

Banned Tosspot said:
nashark said:
They got away with it I think. This was a catalyst in the L.A riots. If police officers commit an offence they should be treated the same as us.
Rodney King deserved it.

Also, a repeat of those riots was avoided when they let OJ Simpson walk free.

They got done in a higher court afterwards. To be fair though "poor old rodney king" was and still is complete cnut that brakes the law still to this day

-- Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:01 am --

Banned Tosspot said:
nashark said:
Sorry, none of those statements make sense.

L.A would not have rioted if OJ was convicted.

How did King deserve to be beaten almost to death by law enforcers?
LA and America was ready to explode again if OJ was sent down. OJ Simpson was and possibly still is a hero to black people over there.

The OJ thing is the biggest injustice ever. He was so guilty he might as well of dragged her dead body to the police and he still would of got away with it

How this bloke can be a hero to anyone regardless of colour is a joke. Fuck him though he rotting in jail now for another crime, but this time he didnt have the money to pay for the best lawyers to get him off

Edit. Not biggest injustice ever, bit over the top, was very bad though

Whilst you will always have a few bad apples (in any job) the majority of the police do a fine job. In addition, they do a job that most of those who slag them off on here would never have the balls to do.

Cheesy said:
Whilst you will always have a few bad apples (in any job) the majority of the police do a fine job. In addition, they do a job that most of those who slag them off on here would never have the balls to do.

Yea, I'm sick of hearing about "Administrator Brutality", "Shop Assistant Brutality", "Pilot Brutality" etc. ;)

The monopoly on the use of violence (Police etc.) will always cater to those who should never be given such power. We really shouldn't be surprised that the police etc. are made up of an exorbitant amount of immoral people.

what a surprise

certain jobs attract certain personality's. i don't think it's any worse than it ever has been though

they are flavour of the month, and the media need to be seen fueling the fire and feeding the fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.