Police pt 2

Can we please keep this on topic?

If certain posters want to go off on a tangen and fight to the death, you could create your very own "Gladiator Arena For Middle-aged Men With A Grudge Against The World" thread and leave the rest of us in peace.

Thank you.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Swales lives said:
Shame that thread's gone, I was going to try and answer a few of Newlunar's questions, as he had the good grace to answer my points. Another time perhaps.

PS I love the way BB2.0 refers to Bigga as "son", very protective of you BB2.0

I have been told that sunshine can be seen as a bit patronising so I have taken the advice on board.

A wise move, if you refer to the females as "love" as well, you should be alright.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Swales lives said:
Shame that thread's gone, I was going to try and answer a few of Newlunar's questions, as he had the good grace to answer my points. Another time perhaps.

PS I love the way BB2.0 refers to Bigga as "son", very protective of you BB2.0

I have been told that sunshine can be seen as a bit patronising so I have taken the advice on board.
i never saw eric morecombe as patronising sunshine.

*singingtheblues* said:

If certain posters want to go off on a tangen and fight to the death, you could create your very own "Gladiator Arena For Middle-aged Men With A Grudge Against The World" thread and leave the rest of us in peace.

Thank you.

Well said, if threads descend into a name calling battle they will be pulled

Ducado said:
*singingtheblues* said:

Thank you.

Well said, if threads descend into a name calling battle they will be pulled

You a copper eh? list boy!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.