Police yesterday

shadygiz said:
seemedownkippaxstreet said:
They were filming everyone who went on the pitch, so some of them are probably going to get prosecuted. Your joy will be used as evidence against you.

shit stirring of the highest order....thats funny, as in our section (111) the dibble even helped people over the barriers and joined in the fun

Not trying to stir shit mate, but it is a fact that they were filming, I saw their cameras myself. You're right they're not going to bother doing anything about the vast, vast majority, but if they get video of someone whose identity they already know and who they think is a 'risk supporter' going on the pitch they will add that to their file for sure. Then if they ever drew up a section 14b application for that person they'd include it in the application. I reckon anyway.<br /><br />-- Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 pm --<br /><br />
117 M34 said:
seemedownkippaxstreet said:
They were filming everyone who went on the pitch, so some of them are probably going to get prosecuted. Your joy will be used as evidence against you.

How will they do that - don't they need to put a name to the face to do that?

Yeh it would only apply to somebody whose identity they already knew. And like I said above I'm not saying that anyone is gonna get banned just for that, all I'm saying is I think it could be used against people in future - in conjunction with other incidents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.