Policing in the UK.

The police service, like every other public service have been cut to fuck. They are relying on the people to have their own sensible moral code to be able to do their job.

Tories have cut them to fuck and expect them to be tools of the state. Numbers are low and sickness is high because of what is expected of them.

Just watched The Met and Fast Justice on Iplayer. Some scrotes and scumbags in this country
I know quite a few police officers and they report the vast majority of their time is spent dealing with a very small minority of people, and especially with people suffering mental health crisis, that’s what the badly worded defund the police campaign was about, I would much rather the police concentrated on stuff like organised crime which blights our poorer communities than acting as mental health paramedics

I know quite a few police officers and they report the vast majority of their time is spent dealing with a very small minority of people, and especially with people suffering mental health crisis, that’s what the badly worded defund the police campaign was about, I would much rather the police concentrated on stuff like organised crime which blights our poorer communities than acting as mental health paramedics
estate I live on in Ashton getting hammered with burglaries. Scrotes

The only time I ever see the police now is at the match!!

And I’m not sure where they get those oompah loompah coppers from that are 3 foot 2. Not sure what use they’d be if it ever did kick off. Maybe they’d tickle those involved to death.
It does amaze me, most of the time they are not needed, but there are always 100s at every game, the stewards can manage the situation just as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.