Political relations between UK-EU

European politicians are beginning to voice a once unthinkable threat by suggesting they could snatch patents from drug companies to make up for massive shortfalls in the supply of coronavirus vaccines.

It’s like they don’t read what they sign

EtZymtsXMAUF7rz

Fucking amateurs.

European politicians are beginning to voice a once unthinkable threat by suggesting they could snatch patents from drug companies to make up for massive shortfalls in the supply of coronavirus vaccines.

EtZymtsXMAUF7rz

Fucking amateurs.

This.

Fucking idiot politicians that don’t understand that signing legal documents has consequences even if they can’t be arsed reading them

;)

How’s it going down there mate? Mrs Smudge still got her work cut out?

EtZymtsXMAUF7rz

Fucking amateurs.
I asked about this very issue a couple of times last week but got no response.
I asked again in the Covid thread as I thought that the idea has merit and got a comprehensive reply from those knowing more about the industry than I.

Worth a read regarding how IP and patent works and how the Pharmaceutical companies make their money, if anyone is interested.

This.

Fucking idiot politicians that don’t understand that signing legal documents has consequences even if they can’t be arsed reading them

;)

How’s it going down there mate? Mrs Smudge still got her work cut out?
I’m low maintenance lol

It’s fine here, a little too hot for me though. Wife had her vaccination yesterday so she’s happy; military police turned up and vaccinated all the medical staff, with the AstraZeneca one.

EtZymtsXMAUF7rz

Fucking amateurs.
That would have consequences, Politicians eh who would have thought it!?

EtZymtsXMAUF7rz

Fucking amateurs.
1.20.1 of what?

So it's too late, and Leaver Liar Johnson's decision not to seek a further extension to sort out some of the 1000s of issues means ... that it's going to be a shitstorm.

So - given all this obvious lack of planning under May / Hammond - why didn't Frost tell Johnson we'd need at least another year (even before Covid hit) to avoid a shitstorm? A shitstorm is bad enough, but an in-flight shitstorm?

You didn't want an extension, you were happy dragging it out in the hope of late EU concessions, and the UK lost a year with that stupid tactic. Blame others for delays if you like, and blame Remainers for the hope of a second referendum that would enable the electorate to change mind, but if you're trying to pretend that your heroes have not faffed around and wasted the time for better preparations for over a year since the GE - j'accuse. It's pure hypocrisy.
Not logged in today - but just seen this

You do talk some nonsense

That post is riddled with inconsistencies - the answers to all your points are wholly obvious - well at least they should be

I asked about this very issue a couple of times last week but got no response.
I asked again in the Covid thread as I thought that the idea has merit and got a comprehensive reply from those knowing more about the industry than I.

Worth a read regarding how IP and patent works and how the Pharmaceutical companies make their money, if anyone is interested.

Absolutely has merit, never going to happen though.

It's the Curevac contract for advance orders. The AZ is redacted a little but is clear on the vaccine ip.

EtaBNlRWgAcbMDj

Yep. There’s no way AZ wouldn’t keep the patent, or any of the other manufacturers.

It’s a shame, but it’s the way of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.