Political relations between UK-EU

I am willing to bet only a tiny fraction of the people who work in fishing, the fish processing industry or haulage invest jack shit in Swiss stocks
Ironic that some Brexiteers are welcoming the trading of Swiss shares in London whilst saying that the Swiss not approving the Astra Zeneca vaccine is justification for Brexit.

Grimes - thick as a KitKat chunky

Stevie Knicks

@SKnicks

@darrengrimes
- Dazza you bell - do you read anything you quote? Zero jobs created and nothing to do with Brexit. I may as well counter this with something also not to do with Brexit but Honda who have invested £2.5bn at Swindon are closing in the summer costing 7k jobs
Quote Tweet

oJBYavUl_mini.jpg

Darren Grimes

@darrengrimes_
· 5h
The most delicious fifteen million quid ever spent: The iconic Cadbury brand returns to Brexit Britain, we look more and more tempting with each passing day!

Face savouring food

Flag of United Kingdom

Chocolate bar

Here you go again - twisting the facts to support your narrative

Yes - I agree - you requested to discuss the subject of fishing many times

But always only with regard to the very narrow scope that you can grasp - i.e. what the situation was pre-Brexit. All you could refer to was what you can find out online re size of fleet, allocations of quotas etc.

At the time the topic was a key part of the negotiations and I was pointing out that you and others, having spent months deriding the UK and the fishing industry for being so inconsequential, resoundingly demonstrated your lack of understanding of the topic of fishing in the context of the negotiations

You have to date only shown an utter lack of understanding of managing negotiations - on that topic you had nothing to offer
Is that an admission that, despite all the guff to the contrary, your heroes treated the UK fishing industry as merely a negotiating ploy?

This.

Fucking idiot politicians that don’t understand that signing legal documents has consequences even if they can’t be arsed reading them

;)

How’s it going down there mate? Mrs Smudge still got her work cut out?

True, take Johnson who said he'd never agree an Irish Sea border, then agreed it, denied he'd agreed what he'd agreed, then implemented it and won an election on doing it and now says there must not be an Irish Sea border :)

Talking of Irish Sea borders, the man has a point, especially if you reconfigure your supply chains to avoid GB beforehand.

So far the NI Protocol has been overwhelmingly positive for us. There have been some supply issues with Ingredients coming from UK but over the last 3 years we have diverted supply chains accordingly. NI has the opportunity to benefit from being both part of UK and EU, grab it! @CEO Deli Lites.

Is that an admission that, despite all the guff to the contrary, your heroes treated the UK fishing industry as merely a negotiating ploy?
Nope - that is just you - yet again - twisting the words of other people

And you wonder why so many posters choose not to engage with you

Nope - that is just you - yet again - twisting the words of other people

And you wonder why so many posters choose not to engage with you
So you mean it wasn't a negotiating ploy and they really knew what they were doing to the fishing industry?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.