Polo shirts

Its all about polos, they are all I wear. Fred Perry in particular. Got the classic black with yellow trim and a white one. Got to be nicely fitted too. I'm a fiend for polo's got 2 fred perry's, a lyle and scott, a penguin, 2 lacoste, and a vintage fahar one. Cant beat them with jeans and plain trainers. A look which will never die.

bluecm said:
Its all about polos, they are all I wear. Fred Perry in particular. Got the classic black with yellow trim and a white one. Got to be nicely fitted too. I'm a fiend for polo's got 2 fred perry's, a lyle and scott, a penguin, 2 lacoste, and a vintage fahar one. Cant beat them with jeans and plain trainers. A look which will never die.

I like the look of the Penguin ones. How much do they cost usually.

city bairn said:
bluecm said:

I like the look of the Penguin ones. How much do they cost usually.

There reasonbly cheap im lead to believe

Nope, stand up collars are for people under the age of 17 and Elvis impersonators.

Having passed 40, I realise that attempting to wear the same clothes as 17 year old Top Man shoppers makes you look a total cnut.

Much the same with middle aged men with super trendy haircuts, it's just wrong.

So I'm definately a collar down, top button open, classic plain polo wearer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.