Polo shirts

TheMightyQuinn said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Ditto. I've got 2 Lacoste ones actually as well.

Lacoste ones are ok but Fred Perry is where it's at. We both know we look the shiznit when we wear them!

Yeh, I always wear Fred Perry whether it's t-shirts or polos. In fact if I'm not wearing a City or England top I've got Fred Perry on. You can get away with it wherever you are and whoever you're mixing with tbf.

Fred Perry are the bees knees I agree. I've got some good Adidas Original ones which I think are equally as nice. I've got a fair few cheap plain ones which I wear for just dossing or nipping out. I'm beginning to sound like a woman the more I type!

BlueMoon93 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Lacoste ones are ok but Fred Perry is where it's at. We both know we look the shiznit when we wear them!

Yeh, I always wear Fred Perry whether it's t-shirts or polos. In fact if I'm not wearing a City or England top I've got Fred Perry on. You can get away with it wherever you are and whoever you're mixing with tbf.

At one point a few years back I owned 13 Fred Perry polo shirts, some were a bit too small for me though so my ex started wearing them and they 'became' hers. Now I'm down to 3!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.