Porto away tickets

vitty

Allocation and cost info isn't out yet, but I dug out the info from a couple of years ago:

When United played there in 2008, they got 2,700 tickets at £46 (a small number of them were VIP tickets at £83).

I'm currently putting together a Porto travel guide for mancityaway.co.uk

If you've got any questions or would like any particular information included in it, let me know.

I hope it is easier to get tickets - I've supported City for 36 years and bought tickets from a ticket site for Napoli away - only to be stopped at the gate as my tickets did not have my name on!

Jezzeroo said:
I hope it is easier to get tickets - I've supported City for 36 years and bought tickets from a ticket site for Napoli away - only to be stopped at the gate as my tickets did not have my name on!

Can't see why you didn't buy tickets direct from the club as only about a 1,000 went so thay had loads left.

For European matches they do put your name on the ticket and advise you to take your passport for identification - but at Napoli nobody checked this and you were just asked to show your ticket and then frisked. Sounds like you were unlucky to get your name checked.

I didn't get through club as I assumed the allocation would go. Had to watch in the hotel and the tickets I bought were for my son and myself - but the tickets had a female child and female adults names on them. Turned away by a senior steward who tried to confiscate tickets saying I had probably bought from a street seller! £900 quid in total wasted! Even Mastercard do not wanna know! Will get through club from now on. Lots of CIty fans at the airport in Naples - along with Mr Capello on a London Gatwick bound flight home! Good atmosphere - but a few hostile Neopolitans!

theperfect10 said:
Jezzeroo said:

Can't see why you didn't buy tickets direct from the club as only about a 1,000 went so thay had loads left.

For European matches they do put your name on the ticket and advise you to take your passport for identification - but at Napoli nobody checked this and you were just asked to show your ticket and then frisked. Sounds like you were unlucky to get your name checked.

Jezzeroo said:
I didn't get through club as I assumed the allocation would go. Had to watch in the hotel and the tickets I bought were for my son and myself - but the tickets had a female child and female adults names on them. Turned away by a senior steward who tried to confiscate tickets saying I had probably bought from a street seller! £900 quid in total wasted! Even Mastercard do not wanna know! Will get through club from now on. Lots of CIty fans at the airport in Naples - along with Mr Capello on a London Gatwick bound flight home! Good atmosphere - but a few hostile Neopolitans!

theperfect10 said:
Jezzeroo said:

Bad look fella - hope you sort it out for Porto.

i've got that terry phelan said:
do they put names on the back of all euro tickets or was that just napoli? my mates booked for porto and i said i'd get him a ticket on my seasoncard...

They did for the juve game

any one want a porto ticket away as i wont be going pm me sort something out fv have to meet at coms ill go in get ticket dont mind helping fellow blues out who dont rip each other off

cheers blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.