possible signing today..dont shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

chedleeblue

I never get any info at all so dont shoot me down , had a text of a lad who works at city , reckons the "blue carpet" has been laid out and they have been told to expect a player there today ?

Now it could be complete bollocks and i thought the blue carpet comment was tongue in cheek as never noticed it , so i checked the sterling vid again and there is the carpet outside the main entrance which as far as im aware is not normally there?

If anyone one is down there or going to the stadium today and have a look and it is rubbish then please delete this mods ..

cheers

#rag before u start haha

kevin-de-bruyne-wolfsburg-europa-league_1bne4fkc02vsn1ppf88zb1ouzh.jpg

???

Sounds promising friend, thanks for sharing that - carpets appearing in new places is worthy of noting

Haha put it this way i played in a tournament on the Etihad last year and the CFA this year , and both times we went in the main entrance , and although i am a sunday league legend lol there was no fooking carpet there for me! disgrace!

I used to think things like this could have some substance,then you notice that media are all over something like this a couple of days in advance, for example Delph early friday was expected a medical on Saturday, and Sterling was fee agreed early Monday before finally signing Tuesday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.