possible ufo sighting

azatheblue

i was having a bbq with some friends on saturday night , it was prbably gone 10 o clock , and me my brother and my mate looked up to see 3 orange lights in the sky , all at different levels , they then levelled up before making a triangle shape , the top light then dissappeared and the two lower lights made there way across the sky ,,,, anyone else see this in the manchester/stockport area ????

azatheblue said:
i was having a bbq with some friends on saturday night , it was prbably gone 10 o clock , and me my brother and my mate looked up to see 3 orange lights in the sky , all at different levels , they then levelled up before making a triangle shape , the top light then dissappeared and the two lower lights made there way across the sky ,,,, anyone else see this in the manchester/stockport area ????

mmmm BBQ

Also, if you couldnt identify it, it definitely was an Unidentified Flying Object. The only way it could be a possible ufo sighting is if you think you may have known what it was but are not quite sure.

i had a bbq once and someone threw a banana on

weirdo.

des hardi said:
aphex said:
i had a bbq once and someone threw a banana on

weirdo.
that was a plantain !!! :)

i had to google that :)

no, it was a run of the mill banana - she was just trying to look cool, but ultimately looked like a right t**t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.