Post match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

not even going to lie that was an awful match, Silva and Dzeko were playing like pub league players, play like that vs the rags and we will get beat pretty easy....but thank god for milner and aguero.

piss poor performance + 3 points = Happy.

Fans throwing shit at the corner need a smack on the head...... we don't need that shit.. we need to keep a better name than that.....FUcking IDiots

BosnianDiamond said:
Dzeko MOTM!!! :) so unlucky with those shots

tommyleejonesnocountry.jpg

Dzeko had a shocker, Nasri was ineffective throughout and Silva had the first poor game I think I've ever seen!
There wont be many more occasions this season - if at all - when our three main creative outlets all play so poorly so to grind out a win is just incredible.
Get in there!!!!

Bobby's reaction was sublime too. Love it.

Quite right Ricster, disgraceful scenes, like something you'd see at Goodison. I'm embarrassed. Anyone chucking stuff should get a life ban, no questions asked...

Who the fuck are these monkeys anyway? They weren't at City games 10 years ago... nobody threw stuff at opposition players at Maine Road. Have we took over some of the rag undecideds?

JULES said:
I wish a lot of negative posters would wait for the final whistle before callin some of our players shyte, just stop and wait, you can whinge at the end of the game, should we ever lose a game

To be fair mate they were shite, win or no win.

At least we're in a good position for taking 3rd place now at minimum. Europa league isn't so bad as long as you skip the stupid group phase.

Napoli picking up a point is bad news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.