Post match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

I had this 11 for Sunday

Hart
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Nasri-Milner-DeJong-Barry-Silva
Dzeko

After tonight i've gotto put Ballo in for Dzeko, he was garbage

happy said:
Where's the moaning minnies from the matchday thread?
not being funny, but city played really poor 2nite, very sloppy, but as a city fan for over 30yrs, whats new,lol.

yaya,dzeko had shockers, david didnt play well but worked his socks off,
we were poor and lucky to get away with a win, milner saved day for use

u tell me u wernt screaming at players on tv, cause i bet everyone was, its called passion

I actually had a fucking heart attack. Talk about rollercoaster of emotions, we've destroyed the myth of fergie time, its ours now!

Re: Embarrassing, On And Off The Pitch

corky1970 said:
rickmcfc said:
A shocking team performance all round. This was the game where we should have won and put ourselves in a much better position to go through. The players simply didnt want this tonight and didnt even look interested.

Off the pitch, the fans throwing stuff at the players, your a disgrace and i hope you get banned. What an embarrassment to MCFC you are. Hang your heads in shame.

In summary, tonight should have ..................................oh Aguero just scored so fuck everything ive just said!!!

Welcome to fail town .
Population..You
Bwahahahaha

Re: To The Paper Throwers In 111

Blue Haze said:
What an embarrassment. The club should write an apology to Villareal.

Add UEFA to this. Im pretty sure Platini will have his disciplinary handbook out right now to see what punishment he can hand out to the team he loves to hate the most.

I hope all the clowns who threw something at the Villareal players are handed bans. Up in arms at the Showsec lot and then you give the club, media, UEFA, FA and anyone else i have missed the ammo to bring this club to its knees once again.

Disgraceful bunch of ungreatful dickheads!

Got the result we needed when it was looking bleak. Was great to see Bobby go mental when we scored.

Mario is our best striker at the moment, when can he play in the CL again?

It's the best thing about football when it looks like all is lost then you score with the last kick of the game. Reminds me a bit of the game against Villa in the FA cup when Micah scored at the end. The buzz is amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.