Post match reaction

Aussie!

Main points.. Congrats to Kaiser Cheifs played very well!

Barry - MOM {Accurate passing and created numerous chances}

Abe- 7/10

Weiss- showed potential, but needs to PASS . THE BALL.

Petrov- Fail. 4/10

SWP- Had a bad day 5/10

I agree with the above, just one point though, all Bellamy did was run into offside, and moan and whinge all game long,that guy has a terrible attitude.

there is potential all around. and yes we do look to need two more defenders.

the only personal opinion i wud change is that dunne might not fight for a place. although too early to tell, he looks better than last year.

after final whistle, no qualms about it.

People keep banging on about De Jong, but I just don't get it. Didn't realize how good a player Barry was. Adebayor looks like a top player. We badly lacked creativity in midfield, and if Hughes is determined to sell Elano, I think we need to sign someone to replace him. Overall, disappointing but not as devastating as some are making out.

i think SWP had a shocker today and will not be close to getting ahead of Tevez in the team next season.

We definately need to buy 2 defenders that are capable of taking charge and commanding the area especially for corners.

I also think we should stick with 433 as my view is we lost alot of fluidity when attacking today. Once again Barry was very impressive and i was impressed by Adebayors overall performance.

congrats to the chiefs - kept up a high intensity throughout.
SWP & Bellamy were poor.
robinho gotta work on his corners - two shockers in quick succession.
adebayor loks good - barry & de jong, solid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.