Post match thread - City v Chelsea

Probably one of the best team performances I've ever seen from us, it was beautiful.

Fernandinho mopping up, our supposed 2nd choice full backs were immense, so thrilled to see Kompany and Mangala defend supremely.

Sergio's goal was sublime. Another day he would've had a hat trick, but that goal made up for it. The chest, the touch, the accuracy of the finish. That's why he's the best.
Vincent easily outmuscled his opponent, as he did throughout the whole game, and a perfect header in off the post. Top scorer at the moment!
Delighted for Fernandinho, a beautiful goal to draw the curtain on a beautiful game.

Anyone I haven't mentioned, they were great too. South stand looked impressive, I can't wait to come down this season hopefully for a big game.

Manchester City are back with a bang.

Sorry guys if someone already posted this, but seriously. What the actual fuck is this ?

https://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/match-report--manchester-city-v-chelsea-.html

Have you ever read such utter shite in your whole life ? Sounds like some insane North Korean propaganda. It's not just Maureen, I think they've all gone bat shit crazy down there. Fuck me. This is such shit that I'm actually worried for their sanity.

It had been an even first quarter-of-an-hour (Sorry man, which fucking game were you watching ?).
The Ramires off-side was valid and denied them a deserved leveller !! (Deserved ? Errr, sure dude. Why not.)
The Chelsea pressure was mounting ..
Mangala resorted to WWE-style tactics to stop the ever-dangerous Diego Costa. (Ever Dangerous ?)
Kompany headed in Silva’s near-post corner, the inside of the post again benefitting the home side .. (Don't give us credit for a thing).
It epitomised what had been a game of very fine margins ... (WHAT THE FUCKERTY FUCKING FUCK !?!?)

Sorry guys if someone already posted this, but seriously. What the actual fuck is this ?

https://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/match-report--manchester-city-v-chelsea-.html

Have you ever read such utter shite in your whole life ? Sounds like some insane North Korean propaganda. It's not just Maureen, I think they've all gone bat shit crazy down there. Fuck me. This is such shit that I'm actually worried for their sanity.

It had been an even first quarter-of-an-hour (Sorry man, which fucking game were you watching ?).
The Ramires off-side was valid and denied them a deserved leveller !! (Deserved ? Errr, sure dude. Why not.)
Mangala resorted to WWE-style tactics to stop the ever-dangerous Diego Costa. (Ever Dangerous ?)
Kompany headed in Silva’s near-post corner, the inside of the post again benefitting the home side .. (Don't give us credit for a thing).
It epitomised what had been a game of very fine margins ... (WHAT THE FUCKERTY FUCKING FUCK !?!?)
I thought Ramires was clear off ..anyone got a gif ?

Sorry if already posted but keeps making me pmsl this pic

CMj9ACqWcAAsI-Q.jpg

TBF the Shed End forum feels the same way. They have a thread on how embarrassing it is...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.