Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

2mrcsv5.jpg

In this photo, guy towards the upper left corner looks like he could have been the poster of that vid. If so, well played sir.

Still buzzin from yesterday.

Great away day worth every hour spent on the coach.

Nothing better than a last minute winner.

Great atmophere inside and in the pubs on the way to the ground.

Spoke to the Lady who got nach's shirt.

Stewards causing a kick off in T block....but apart from that ...we are looking the buisness!

I thought it was a good game and a draw would have been the fair result. You were missing a couple of players, but we were missing Delaney and Ward; two of our best players.

I thought the best player for your team was Fernandinho. He had a very good game. Kompany was excellent too.

It was a physical game and I think we are one of the few teams in the league that can stand up to the likes of Mangala, Fernandinho, Kompany, Toure etc. Both teams should have had pens and whilst you certainly had the better of the possession I feel until the goal we actually had the better chances.

I see a lot of people are criticising Navas, who wasn't great and I have never been his biggest fan, but that was in part due to Souare who is excellent. I know it's a bold claim and he Shaw will certainly be in the team of the year whether he deserves it or not, but I have the feeling Souare will be all around the best left back in hte league this season.

I can't complain with our team, but we really need a better striker. I wish we had Gomis. If Stoke have a terrible season then Diouf would be a great signing.

City did what champions do and won a tough game.

I thought it was a good game and a draw would have been the fair result. You were missing a couple of players, but we were missing Delaney and Ward; two of our best players.

I thought the best player for your team was Fernandinho. He had a very good game. Kompany was excellent too.

It was a physical game and I think we are one of the few teams in the league that can stand up to the likes of Mangala, Fernandinho, Kompany, Toure etc. Both teams should have had pens and whilst you certainly had the better of the possession I feel until the goal we actually had the better chances.

I see a lot of people are criticising Navas, who wasn't great and I have never been his biggest fan, but that was in part due to Souare who is excellent. I know it's a bold claim and he Shaw will certainly be in the team of the year whether he deserves it or not, but I have the feeling Souare will be all around the best left back in hte league this season.

I can't complain with our team, but we really need a better striker. I wish we had Gomis. If Stoke have a terrible season then Diouf would be a great signing.

City did what champions do and won a tough game.
326.gif

We should have had the pen against Fernandinho, we had Sakho's great chance and we had Gayle's great chance too. You had the Navas open goal and Bony had a few half chances. You should have had a pen too. Bolasie and Puncheon had a few half chances too.

You dominated the possession and had more of the game, but we had the clearer chances and weren't stretched that much defensively.

In the end your extra quality told and we switched off in the end. In football that happens. I think Pardew himself said that we were better today and deserved more today than we did last season.

We should have had the pen against Fernandinho, we had Sakho's great chance and we had Gayle's great chance too. You had the Navas open goal and Bony had a few half chances. You should have had a pen too. Bolasie and Puncheon had a few half chances too.

You dominated the possession and had more of the game, but we had the clearer chances and weren't stretched that much defensively.

In the end your extra quality told and we switched off in the end. In football that happens. I think Pardew himself said that we were better today and deserved more today than we did last season.
Cheers captain hindsight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.