Post Match Thread: City vs Southampton

We finally got to see the Delph and Fernandinho duo, as expected it looks excellent - just a shame it's taken so long for us to see it! When possible we need to play with those two.

Sterling had a positive impact with some intelligent play for the KDB assist. Talking of KDB, what a player he is. MOTM performance yet again.

I'm unsure how or why Toure stayed on over Delph, I can only put it down to Delph coming back from injury. I think it's time for us to faze Toure out of the team. He also needs to stop pulling rank on free kicks, he's bordering on childish selfishness at times with his refusal to pass and his personal desire to score over the teams.

I can see MDM leaving in January. He's offered us a good bit of play but I think it's come to an end now. He was very poor for that Tadic bit of play. Cheers MDM, but it's time to move on with grace.

Oh, and great hold up play by Bony at the end, lol...

I can't wait to see us play our full strength 11, which must include Delph & Fernandinho.

Nice one lads, onto the next one!

3 points. Centre backs looked as if they had never played together before. Silva is back, Bony too. Caballero is a poor under study. But 3 points!

Happy with the win, Delph looked good, defence looks shaky as fuck. Aguero looks well off the pace and the less said about Bony the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.