posting links

bakerdave76 said:
fn7k2r.jpg
[/img] doh thought i had it then
You have too many Img tags at each end. You only need one at each end. You've posted the Tinypic link between the two Img tabs you get on here when toy click the Img button. When you go thrpough Tinypic, there's no need to click the Img tab on here (Tinypic has already added the 'Img' tags. I should have made that clearer yesterday; sorry! Also, I just tried it for you and your pic is too big; you can't post pics over 800 pixels wide. Here you go;
<a class="postlink" href="http://i31.tinypic.com/ic626s.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i31.tinypic.com/ic626s.jpg</a>
Now, stick that between the two Img tabs!

bakerdave76 said:
jimharri you are the it man thank you i will try another one later cheers
Remember to scale the pic down if it's too big. You can do that with MS Paint. Right click on your pic,then float your mouse over "Open With", then click 'Paint'. When the Paint programme opens, click on 'Image'. Then click on 'Resize/Skew'. Then enter a percentage value in the 'Horizontal' and 'Vertical' boxes. For example, the original version of your last pic was 1600 x 1200. Seeing as no pics over 800 wide can be posted on here, I entered '45' in both boxes (to keep the same width to height ratio). Then you click 'File, then 'Save As....', and save the amended pic to somewhere easily remembered on your hard drive (I normally go for the desktop. Then you go to TinyPic, which you seem to have cracked now. And only one Img tag on each end!!

jimharri said:
bakerdave76 said:
the one without any hair don't you just love bluemoon!
That narrows it down to two then. Thought you might have been the saddo sitting on his own up at the back!!
just above moonchester's head thats the mr's ,no head joke's thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.