Posting on Bluemoon via Mobile

The Fat el Hombre

Can you not do it? I was trying to post on Kolo Toure's injury on the way back from the barnsley game yesterday but ther 'Post reply' button just didn't seem to be there?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Can you not do it? I was trying to post on Kolo Toure's injury on the way back from the barnsley game yesterday but ther 'Post reply' button just didn't seem to be there?

What do you know of his injury then?

The Fat el Hombre said:

I've done it successfully, but I find it a very slow and frustrating process.

BlueMooney said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I've done it successfully, but I find it a very slow and frustrating process.

It works on my iphone no probs...just my typing is shite thats all

mrbelfry said:
to be honest i make most of my posts using my phone whilst sat on the loo.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

going to look at your posts in a different light now

supercity36 said:
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

going to look at your posts in a different light now
I'm a method poster - seeing as i'm talking poo I may as well be having one. a short sweet post is a wee. the longer posts are........erm you can fill in the blanks.

when kaka looked likely my wife sent me to hospital

i find it a piece of piss on my blackberry, i only use the pc when i am in work so the other 16 hours of the day i am on my phone :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.